Two best friends, baking and blogging across the miles

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rachael Ray Strikes Again: Whipped Strawberry Cheesecake

As I was posting this I started to worry that I was writing about a no-bake that Luisa had already posted. I got the idea from a list of Racheal Ray's favorite no-bakes and it contained strawberries, just like Lu's.

But I double checked. And they are different. Somewhat anyway.

Mix a small tub of whipped cream with 1-1.5 bars of softened cream cheese (I did 1 but it could have used a bit more). Add in 3/4 cup-1 cup (I dumped whatever sugar I had left in) sugar and about half a container of sliced strawberries. Either stir in a handful or two of chocolate trips or serve with a drizzling of chocolate syrup. (The chocolate was my addition)

Add in more strawberries, sugar and chocolate to taste.

Racheal Ray suggests scooping the dessert into icecream cones. We didn't try it that way  but I think it'd be really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment