okay, they don't look so attractive in big ziploc bags but I promise they taste good
1 tsp vanilla
1- 18 oz box of moise chocolate cake mix (I used Butter Fudge Cake mix by Duncan Hines the first time and Super Moist Triple Chocolate by Betty Crocker this time)
1- 8 oz brick of room temperature cream cheese
1 stick room temperature butter
1. Beat cream chz and butter until smooth.
2.Beat in the egg.
3. Beat in vanilla.
4. Beat in cake mix.
5.Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350F. Roll into tablespoon sized balls.
7. Roll balls in powdered sugar. Place 1.5 inches apart on a greased/sprayed pan.
8. Cook for 13 minutes. Sprinkle with more powdered sugar if desired.
9. Clean up the late night kitchen mess:
They were just as fabulous as I remembered! I portioned away ten or so for us to have at home and they're almost all gone.