Two best friends, baking and blogging across the miles

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cookie Time!

Since I have been baking from Korea, I have baked exactly twice. My New Year's resolution is to up that number just a tad.

The first thing I made was a hot (spicy) apple pie which was delicious.

The second thing I made was a big batch of black sesame chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. My recipe can be found here and I was inspired by Joy the Baker's chocolate chip cookies.

The black sesame seeds make the cookies taste really toasty and a little nutty. I'm not going to disclose how many of these babies I put away in one day. I think I'm going to have to include black sesame seeds in all my chocolate chip cookies from now on. It can be my secret weapon  ingredient.







So, Ms. Hotglue, now that I am back in the land of ovens and fully stocked grocery stores, I am ready for a new challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment