2 C sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
1. Preheat to 300F. Greaseand flour your pan
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. With a wooden spoon, mix in the flour baking powder and salt.
5. Add the eggs one at a time, and mix well with the wooden spon between each egg
6. Mix in the vanilla and pour into the pan
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
1/2 C PB
1/2 C Powdered sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Whisk together all three ingredients until the mixture is smooth and lump free.
2. Add milk by the tablespoon until it is thin enough to drizzle.
3. Drizzle over cooled cake.
But, the mini cupcakes were light and fluffy and yummy, so next time I make pound cake it just might be cupcakes- which was my gut instict this time since my FREE cakepans hadn't showed up yet, but then I saw the loaf pan, and thought hey, why not. And of course my cake pans arrived this afternoon!
I used the "chunky" glaze for my cupcakes