Two best friends, baking and blogging across the miles

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mango Tango!

I don't know how to tango...but nothing else rhymes with mango! I've had a pretty rough week, with a very full schedule and a pesky little cold that snuck up on me. But a bright spot in all of it...get this: buying a mango! I absolutely adore mangos; the color, the sweetness and how much easier it makes healthy eating. I'm not sure how Rach feels about them, but I found this fabulous little recipe for Mango Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (of course there's cream cheese in it)...and I think I might just make this her next challenge! I got the recipe from http://joelens.blogspot.com/2010/05/mango-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese.html. Of course, in case mangos can't be found/aren't desired, I'm willing to accept any cupcake recipe involving a fruit ;)

Best of luck, Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment